WX Mentoring Program: Exploring Careers in the Real Estate Industry
Tuesday, February 28, 2023, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
The WX Mentoring Program invites you (both Mentors and Mentees) to the third core event of the program year, our annual Career Night Forum. Please join us for this special opportunity to explore careers in different real estate sectors in an intimate setting with some of the industry's leading experts.
The roundtable discussions will be led by WX member panelists who will offer insights into careers in their respective fields as well as practical advice for success gained through their experiences. As a participant, along with your registration, you will be asked to select two discussions, from the four offered, which you will be scheduled to attend over the course of the evening. Join us for an exciting evening of discussion, refreshments and networking with fellow mentees, WX mentors and the WX Board Members.
Roundtable Panel Discussions:
- Cassandra Clark, Co-Head Northeast Investment Team, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Caitlin Simon, Managing Director, JP Morgan
- Darcy Stacom, Chairman, NYC Capital Markets, CBRE
Development, Design and Construction
- Johanna Greenbaum,
- Katherine Kelman, Managing Director, LMXD
- Beatrice Sibblies, Partner, BOS Development
- Christina Chiu, Executive Vice President, Empire State Realty Trust
- Sylvia Gross, Senior Advisory Consultant, PIA Residential
- Carolyn Pianin, Managing Director, Ankura
- Jackie Renton, Chief Operating Officer, Atlas Capital Group
Trending Now: ESG, PropTech & Sustainability
- Angela Johnson, Partner on the Capital Formation Team, Fifth Wall
- Laura Yablon Rapaport, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, North Bridge
- Dana Roffman, Board Member, Savills
- Marjorie Tsang, NACD.DC, Board Member, Measurabl
*This event is one of the core events of the 2022-2023 Mentoring Program. Please be sure to RSVP and coordinate with your mentor. Should a conflict arise and you are unable to attend, as a courtesy, please inform your mentor and firstname.lastname@example.org.